Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Nails with Zoya Lianne

So this is a quick and dirty post with a not very nice photo. What can I say, it was nail art time with my 4 year old and you can't make mistakes with black.

Zoya Lianne is a tangerine orange with gold shimmer. I put it on and it needed pumpkins. My 4 year old hopped on that wagon as soon as she heard the idea. So the pumpkin match manicure was created. And, just in time for a trip to the pumpkin patch.





The art was all done with the brush from inside the bottle. Yeah seriously. The little hands had 1 coat of Lianne as the base, my hand has 2 coats. Black is Sinful Colors.

Also, I don't know if you can tell or not but I have a hangnail on the jack-o-lantern face on my middle finger. Grrr. It was dry skin and a bit of nail sticking out because of the dry skin and I messed with it. Darn it. I am working on intense moisturizing to heal that. There is another that isn't as obvious on the ring finger nail. That will teach me to use the 100% acetone remover my husband got because it sounded like it would work better.

Zoya retails for $8 and is 5 Free and cruelty free. You can find Zoya on their website and at a few retailers. I have yet to find it locally, but their website shows there is one salon that carries it locally. If you don't have an account with Zoya and sign up with my link I get Share The Love points which are probably awesome (haven't got any yet, lol!) https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/01513464

1 comment: