Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Different Dimensions "On Wednesday's We Wear Pink"

Happy Wednesday!  And its a Happy New year too! I have the perfect polish for y'all today. Its called "On Wednesday's we wear Pink" and as a HUGE fan of Mean Girls the movie, I had to try it. Plus its pink and I just love pink polishes!

I just wish they had "Wanna do something really fun? Wanna go to Taco Bell?" Because, that is totally my favorite line. I don't even know what color it would be, but I would probably try to sell something to get funds to buy it. Just for the name. Anyway, I digress.

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink is a pink milky based glitter. The glitter is lots of sizes and shades of pink with a little bit of green to blue holo glitter. I absolutely love it in the bottle.





This is over Monday's mani (China Glaze Sci-Fi). Can you see how that lavender shade of the chrome really pops under the pink milky base? The main sad part if that it dulled the shine of the undercolor. Not a big deal though. I also ended up adding an extra coat of Butter London topcoat after this photo to make it that much more shiny.

That being said, based on the photos in her etsy shop I thought the polish would look WAY different. I am guessing the swatch photo there is literally a jelly sandwich. I did 2 coats of to get this much coverage, but to match the shop photos I would have to tone down some of the glitter with something else.  If you go look at her etsy store you will understand what I mean.

Its not like I disliked this polish, I almost like it MORE the way it is than the swatch photo, I was just surprised why what it was when I got it on the nail.

I did like the formula. It wasn't really thick, but the glitter didn't settle really hard and it dried in a reasonable amount of time. I did roll it a little before using. I also didn't have to fish for glitter or anything.

Disclaimer I bought this myself! I think there was a sale or discount (because that is how I roll) but you can pick this up anytime for $8.50 for a full size bottle in the Different Dimension's etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty and soft combination! :-)
    Happy new year! Hope your 2013 is off to a great start! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete