Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Three FREE bottles of Zoya nail polish!

You can get 3 bottles of their nail polish (excluding the Spring 2013 colors) for FREE starting Jan 7th until Jan 13th.

You do have to pay shipping/processing charge of $10 for this.

If you don't want to pay shipping, you only need to buy $25 or more in other Zoya and Qtica products.That would be 4 colors and 2 color spoons, or some other combination. That example would get you to the bare minimum though

Don't have a Zoya account yet? Go make one here: https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/01663B3B Then you can start adding the colors you want to your cart for Monday. I already have Zoya Jules in my cart. I just need to find my other two freebies!

Want to read the press release? Go here.


P.S. Expect a bunch of Zoya swatches over the next week. Anything I haven't swatched yet will be up!

No comments:

Post a Comment