Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LynBDesigns Zero


Zero from LynBDesigns is from the Nightmare Before Christmas collection. If you have been living under a rock, Nightmare Before Christmas an animated cartoon that shows what happens if  Halloween Town ran Christmas instead of the North Pole.  Zero is the dog of the main character and he is a little ghost dog with a red nose.

Zero is a milky white base with big hearts, medium black hexes, white rectangle polishes, tiny red flecks, and a few sheer large hearts.


You can get full coverage in 3 coats. To get sufficient glitter coverage for me (I love my glitter) I needed 2 coats over a base. I tried this with some colored bases, but by the time I had as much glitter as I wanted the base color was pretty well hidden. Also, you will be fishing for bigger glitters if you want more of them. To me that is part of life with big glitter polishes. I didn't end up fishing too much though.

 I ended up wearing this over Orly's Dayglow. This is 2 coats of Zero over 2 coats of Orly Dayglow. The ring finger used to have a contrast color with Zero over it, but that didn't work out, so I quickly replicated the other nails. And as you can see I bumped it and got a couple of creases before it was totally dry. No worries though, I got my regular wear from the polish. I do tend to change my color every couple of days, so its not extended wear, but it did well for me. Nothing that my usual base/top coat couldn't handle. 

Also using white as the base means you can't see the white bar glitter or the clear hearts. They are both there. In fact you can't see it probably but there is even a clear heart on one of these finger. Its like where's waldo for nail polish. :-P


Disclaimer, I bought all polishes used in this manicure and all opinions are my own.You can buy Zero from LynBDesigns on Etsy. Follow her on Facebook for special promos and discount codes.  Orly can be bought at most beauty suppliers. This white came in the summer neon collection. As you can probably tell by now its one of my faves under glitter polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment