Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Zoya Dream

One upon a time I pained my nails all the time. Then I stopped because I don't have time to take good photos for a blog. But that is silly because  every once in a while a girl just has to share pretty nails. Even when she uses a laptop webcam and forgets to crop the crap. Look my 4 year old's clothes for tomorrow!

The polish is actually darker than this IRL - very much a royal blue color. And the tiny scattered holo in there is just breath taking. What can I say I love Zoya polishes.

This color is from the winter/holiday 2013 collection. Its still available on Zoya.com and can be found elsewhere as well. Zoya's retail for $9, but I always buy during promos or a sale, so I know I paid less.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, definitely share your pretty nails whenever you can. :) Dream is really pretty and looks great on you. I love the shimmers in there. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete