Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

A blog post a day? Ha, that won't happen until I don't have kids at home every day and/or no one is sick. But, I digress.

I am still learning how to take close up shots of nail polish. I am not very good at the photo aspect, and it makes me not want to post. But I decided I will post anyway, and eventually better photos will start happening.

This is Revlon Whimsical. I bought it in a blog sale. Its a blue tinted jelly with various sizes of small and micro glitters. The smallest glitter seems to be a holo shifting between blue and purple.

Indirect sun (shade)


Direct sun
Application was rather easy. This is 3 thin coats with a top coat. As you can see its very sheer. I wished I had used a solid base coat after the 3rd coat and how sheer it stayed. All in all, it was pretty and easy to use. Not really my color. It sort of makes my finger tips look slightly dead because of the color base tint. It makes me think emergency CPR is needed fingernails. So next time, I will layer it over a solid colored base, either a pink or blue since the larger glitters are pink and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment