Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sometime I wear stickers

And not just because my kids stuck one on my chair before I sat down. (Disclosure, unlike EVERYTHING ELSE on my blog, I got one of things for free. But as usual, all opinions are my own.)

 Cast of characters (L to R): Zoya Hazel, Zoya Muse, Sinful Colors Cinderella, 3D nail stickers (from Born Pretty Store ), in front tweezers
You aren't supposed to touch the sticky, so I grabbed a pair of tweezers I keep in my nail stuff for this purpose. Bend the sticker backing, then put tweezers udner the corner and you are good to go. Apply over nail polish then top coat.

Sorry this photo doesn't include Hazel. I couldn't decide which darker color and did each hand different. But, then I found it really hard to get a good angle on my right hand and take a photo with the iPAD. So, you only get the picture of Muse and Cinderella - even though my cuticles are in polar vortex mode.

Now the back story to this post. So last month I got this random envelope in the mail from born pretty store. No invoice, no note, nothing. I thought well maybe someone sent me a gift and put it on my shelf totally forgetting about it. It was a super hard semester for me, and my nails did not get painted for probably the last 5 weeks of the semester. Then the holidays and visiting family happened, and school started again.

Yesterday I got an email from Born Pretty Store that someone had been promoted, but had I got a package and could do a review of the product. What? This was something I was supposed to review?
1. I had no idea.
2. I can't even find these specific stickers on the website.
3. The stickers had been totally sitting on a shelf with some papers for my job just being ignored. 

So, I guess I totally failed at this whole thing. But, the stickers are fun and super easy to apply. And its a heck of a lot easier to use (and certainly easier to remove without damage) than any of the full nail vinyl stickers that are out there.

P.S. My 7 year old was super jealous that I had post bedtime plans doing art without her. But, she would probably want to put eyeballs on her nails. Like these.  I guess I will have to order some for us to use on Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment